If you feel like this process will be a big challenge for you and your nervous about when the support ends, this package is for you! This package is ideal for infants at least 13 weeks or older that are having sleep struggles such as: not able to fall asleep in crib/bassinet on their own, multiple night wakings, needing to be fed or rocked to sleep, wanting to nurse all night long, waking up every time you transition from arms to crib, short or inconsistent naps, and any other sleep issues that may arise at this age. It’s not too early to get your baby on the path to better sleep! You will have extra Bedtime Support during night 1 of the plan to help ease your mind and give you confidence to stay motivated. You will also have a whole extra week of unlimited email or voxer support to fall back on if anything should arise after the initial 2 weeks. If things are great after the 2 weeks, you can save your support for 1 email session later on when your child goes through a future transition. This package is designed to get your baby sleeping through the night. Most babies need about 11-12 hours of night time sleep.
- Initial Questionnaire to assess your baby’s sleeping & eating patterns as well as your individual family’s goals
- Personalized Sleep Plan that gives you step-by step instructions on how to handle bedtime, night waking and naps
- 90 Minute Coaching Session to include a room assessment, sleep education, and a detailed breakdown of the personalized sleep plan for your child
- (4) 20 minute follow-up phone calls that are usually used in the first week, you may also save (1) for a later date in case questions come up
- Email or Voxer support for 2 weeks, Voxer is a Voice messaging app that will allow you to easily send me a voice recording instead of typing an email
- Daily analysis of your child’s sleep logs with real time feedback for the duration of the plan, this will allow us to see the progress and make adjustments
- Sleep Consulting Resource Guide will have resources to help you through future milestones and transitions (travel, sickness, daylight savings, toddler bed, etc)
- Bedtime Text Support for 2 hours, this will typically start when your bedtime routine starts and you will have immediate access to me via text for any questions to help support you through bedtime night
- Extra week of support is unlimited email or Voxer support and all questions will get a response within 24 hours
*Arizona East Valley travel is $100 and anything outside of that is subject to an additional fee.